Meet Mickey, who’s a little under a year and whose breed seems to be anyone’s guess (it ranges from hound to beagle to shar pei).
Personally I think he’s of the happy breed. Proof is in photos! Here’s what makes Mickey happy:
1) Treats. He is very food motivated and would love to go to obedience school.
2) A good rubdown after running all over the place. Not that I blame him- a personal massage after some exercise feels nice!
3) When his favorite person is approaching him. Keep in mind Mickey has a lot of favorite people, and it’s not very hard. All you have to do is to feed him treats and play with him (especially fetch).
4) Being told he is a good dog. Because that’s what he really is.
5) Absolutely perfect autumn weather. Who doesn’t want to roll in warm sunbeams?
6) Chewing on your favorite toy. Kind of self explanatory.
7) Running around a big yard. Mickey loves to run, and the best part is, he knows when and when not to run. This makes for really pleasant leash walking.
8) Being told about Halloween. I think he wants a Count Dracula costume. Actually, he gets along with other dogs and probably most kids, so Halloween would be fun for him.
9) Spontaneous dances.
10) When he gets to use his puppy eyes.
This is Mickey dreaming of his forever home.
If you are interested in Mickey, please come visit him in Kennel 39. For more information on Mickey, please contact email@example.com or leave a comment below.